CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trade & commission income

Deepak Deepu   22 September 2020

Deepak Deepu

 37 points

| My Other Post

I am a trader

we supply plywood n laminates oly but unfortunately my friend asked me pan number so I issued he is doing sum work
like agent when I issued pan number he took n given to everyone his consumer their consumer deducted tds u/s 194h hence it come under my 26AS tds what to do I never expect this please can u guide me
what the solution if I want I show this income on my turnover or else

Shweta Gupta (Assistant Manager)     22 September 2020

Shweta Gupta
Assistant Manager 
 9 likes  215 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You can write letter to department otherwise it will consider it as conceal income and notice will definitely come if you don't show this income to your return.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv

Related Threads


Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x