GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     22 January 2012

Toppers evaluated answer books

Request to all toppers and CCI

As we aware that ICAI had recently announced a procedure to get the Certified copies of evaluated answer books to the examinees concerned. https://220.227.161.86/25566announ15243.pdf

So I request all the toppers to share their answer books. It would be helpful for lot of students, to present well, score well even to secure ranks with your motivation. I hope there is nothing wrong in sharing so.

Fellows post your response

3 Replies

Shashi Bhushan

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar)     22 January 2012

its not allowed by ICAI. person who will share may face prosecution.
Sriansh N.

Sriansh N. (CA Final (Group II Cleared))     22 January 2012

Originally posted by : Shashi Bhushan
its not allowed by ICAI. person who will share may face prosecution.

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     22 January 2012

I do't think so

ICAI Conditions as follows

1 Inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer books of the examinees would be provided to the concerned examinee only and to no other person, under any circumstances.

2  On receipt of certified copies of the evaluated answer books, the examinee shall be the sole custodian of it and under any circumstances the examinee shall not part with the custody/possession of the same and also shall not use the same for any other purpose/s, including reference to experts/media etc.

3 The certified copies so obtained by the examinee shall be for his/her exclusive use. Neither the said examinee nor any other person can use the said copy to dispute or challenge the quality of assessment or quantum of marks assigned to the answers

I hope they can share for the academic benefit of students.

therein.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags