Today's ipce advanced accounting paper

How was today's Advanced Accounting paper?

Replies (20)
very bad.. :-(
In buy back whether bonus share is to include or not??
what was to be done about liquidation. It made no sense.
in liquidation my deficiency a/ c is not match

In the partnership question, i made journal entries for revaluation. I transferred revaluation profits to capital accounts and prepared the balance sheet.. prepared 3 partners capital accounts combined together and balance sheet got tallied. I did all the adjustments correctly..  But in the practice manual the method done is very different.. Will I get any marks for this question? Please tell me

in banking co,sum investments amount is not given,anyone didn't observe
paper setter should solve the question before pushing this sh*t paper to the students. Liquidation, banking, and buy back questions don't resemble any type of question in any authors book.
yes I observed and did writte a comment in notebook as investment value has not given so no provision can h made.

The paper was a bit typical one. Yet good to have maintained the standard.

Ya . . I also observed the same . . Was there any mistake in question or there is any different way to solve the same . ?

Sorry, bt this question was from practice manual . . if u had gone through it . .

I am sure this was a mistake but naver the less can't expect to get 40 marks as i stuck in liquidation qus and by doing branch qus which was lengthy, hardly attempt 60 marks

Lengthy paper

Lengthy paper

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details