Easy Office

Today's ama..!!

Page no : 5

CA D R P (Chartered Accountant) (313 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Guys never ever think in any of 8 papers of completing 100 marks paper... even if you can complete 80+ marks paper with above average confidence then, you can easily get 50+ in all the 8 papers...

About AMA: 

May 14 was difficult and lengthy both... whereas

Nov 14 is lengthy only... (Ya agreed for 2/3 difficult questions but, most of sums were from PM and SM Directly...) 

So it is wise if you have completed 70+ marks paper... you will clear.. now please focus on ISCA...

Priyanka (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

everyone is saying to report to icai but who is doing it lets do it lets form a group and collectively face icai ,protest karna padhega tab kuch hoga... warna again wohi failure, hamare school ke sb friends life mein well settled hain and we are still studying..i think it is the time for protest

Replied 16 November 2014

No Priyanka.. Sorry for this but your views are very narrow-minded and emotional. Please think of our profession and demand also. ICAI do not want to hurt any of students.. It just wants all of us to be appropriate for entering into our profession! ICAI can not be blamed.. Because in such papers also you will find many students getting 60+. Please think over and take my views positively...

Rohini L (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (34 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Costing paper will always be lenghty but however if we attend 80marks properly we will be able to 60+

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Boss Jisne bhi mere ko Chal Bhag yahan se bola hai, I would just like to tell him, " Learn to face the Reality & Hear to the Facts & real Position, How so ever Bitter it is, & dont try to Justify yourself for the Shortcomings for which you happened to make a Mistake. Boss just by telling me Chal yahan se will nither make me go away from here & more Important it will not open your mind to accept the facts & try adopting an attitude for a Required change. Now its your Decision still to ask me to Chal Bhag yahan se, or Introspect the Shortcomings or have a situation of Congress in the Elections (Just a Failure, Failure & Failure............... ) ICAi & your Parents tell you Chal Bhag CA Profession se.

Replied 16 November 2014

Pray to god...

Saurabh Maheshwari (B.com,ACA) (5923 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Don't worry friends...even if you have attempted 60-65 marks paper reasonably u will clear... So focus on ISCA

Saurabh Maheshwari (B.com,ACA) (5923 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

And in my May 14 attempt. I attempted only 63marks (not with perfection) and got 45... So checking will be very lenient... All the best

ketan (CA Final) (303 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

In may attempt I also attempted only of 70 marks and I got 56. so yes checking will be done systematically.

@ PSPSPS knowing someone who has done something and doing it yourself is a bit different. It was a lengthy paper. You were wrong in saying that it is manageable in 3 hours. Instead you could have just said that it is ICAI and expect unmanageable things. You are blaming someone for denying to face reality. But aren't you doing the same thing by saying that it was manageable and could be easily attempted in 3 hours. I am not miffed at ICAI for giving out such a paper as I knew beforehand that it was going to be unmanageable but with perseverance even after leaving 20+marks of qs. I will get exemption, but saying that it was attemptable "easily" that's stretching it a bit.

and also the other person who said Chal bhag was very rude in my opinion. We shouldn't act like professional everytime, but we should always act like decent human being and have inherent decency to talk straight with each other.

2 Like

Arshyan Alam (Article Assistant) (54 Points)
Replied 17 November 2014

Very imp : give the feedback to icai regarding the paper being too too lengthy.. they should know what they r giving

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: