ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Today failed 9th time in IPCC Group II

Niraj Nirala (Student>>CA>>IPCC) (134 Points)

31 January 2017  

Now I am totally blind what should I do? The age factor, financial issues, health issues all cumulative pressing me down. In studies I am worst now a days. I can't study without a study partner but I live with my parents in South Delhi where I can't find that solution too. What should I do if I am unable to study alone?? Sometimes I think to live at Laxmi Nagar but with whom?

When it comes to total attempts I exceeded those whose stories I read earlier as inspiration. I am on a blind path. Please someone guide me.

16 Replies

angat uppal (Article) (61 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

dnt think much abt attempts....take a deep breath n start again....give ur 100% dis tym

CA VISHAL GUPTA (none) (225 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

look for a suitable job !!

VIKAS DUBEY (Advisor) (27 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

Look backward and see that how many years u gave to ur CA studies..
It will all go in vain if u would quit or lose hope at this time..
There may be something missing in ur efforts done in past might be lack of interest in some topics or subject...
So plz look at past and find it and try to improve it.... Ok..
And after that in ur next attempt u will definitely will be a winner.... ✌️👍

Gokul V Shenoy (Audit Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

I have a close friend who cleared IPCC/ PE2 in 8 attempts..but cleared final in the 2nd attempt..so, everything is temprorary.  Just go ahead and give your best next time

3 Like

mohsin (IPCC) (94 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

1.BRO....I CLEARED IN 12TH  ATTEMPT  YESTERDAY .AND I AM 28......SO DID  MY FRIEND IN THE PAST  WHO  IS ALREADY A C.A AN WORKING IN TOP FIRMS WITH GOOD PACKAGE....IPCC ATEMPTS LEAST MATTERS WHAT MATTERS IS FINAL ATTEMPTS AND SECONDLY IN LONGRUN ATTEMPTS DNT MATTER BRO KNOWLEDGE HELPS YOU SURVIVE AND GROW UP   SO CHEER UP  AND PLAN PROPERLY AND STICK TO IT

2. COMING TO UR HEALTH ISSUES  I USE  TO  OVERWEIGHT ACIDITY AND GASTRICS PROBLEM DUE TO IGNORING  HEALTH DUE TO IMPROPER PLANNING OF MY DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES    BY  IGNORING MY  FOOD  AND SLEEP  EVERYTHING GOT IN ORDER  ONCE I MAINTAINED MY PLANNING AND DIET CORRECTLY.

USE TO WAKE UP AT 5  ---  FRESHEN UP  GO TO WALK 1HOUR -   COMEBACK  FRESH UP AND START MY STUDIES BY 8 ----   UPTO 10PM  I USE TO STUDY  -------   BREAKS USE TO BE LIKE 9AM 930 BREAKFAST      1-2 LUNCH  AND REST   6-7 AGAIN DINNER AND BEFORE SLEEPING A GLASS OF JUICE OR BUTTERMILK 

70 %  OF MYINTAKE  FOOD ARE FRUITS AND VEGGIES (IT DOES WONDERS TRUST ME)

3.COMING TO FINANCIAL ISSUES HAR EK KI ZINDGI KI TRUTH HY BRO A MOST OF THE PEOPLE FACES  THIS PROBLEM...EK 6MNTHS ADJUST HOKAR MEHNAT PADOGE THO SUB KUCH SETTLE HOJAYEGA

4.   FOR  SOME  ONE AS A PARTNER GO AND JOIN  A READING ROOM   I AM SURE  KOI NA KOI MILJAYEGA APNA   C.A WALA

I HEARD THIS FROM SOMEWHERE MOVIE OR SERIAL I DONT KNOW......BUT IT ALWAYS INSPIRE ME

MAAN LO THO HAAR HY....AGAR TAAN LO THO JEET

I WISH I SEE  A POST FROM U THIS AUG2017 THAT U CLEARED CA-IPCC  AL THE VERYBEST

6 Like

sailen (LEAD MANAGER- CA Final Gr 2 pending)   (31 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

hey do not loose hope. Collect old question papers and start solving them without looking at the solution. Do this atleast for last 20 attempts and simultaneously prepare for CA final GR 2 direct Tax paper.

Hitesh H Chonkar (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

1 Like

CA ANU RAO (CA IN PRACTISE) (128 Points)
Replied 01 February 2017

Dont lose hope. You need to identify where you are going wrong and work hard thinking its your first attempt. There is always fruit for hardwork. Channelize your energy and do smart work.

Rahul Bhatnagar (2 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

I pass second group in 11th attampt so presan mat ho himmat mat haaro laage raho jab pass ho jaoge sab thik hoga

Kaushal Singh (CA final) (38 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

Hard luck bro. Dont lose hope. i have taken the Topperlearning commerce pack and it has been really helpful. They have JK shah content. Check it out. Im sure it will help you. 

shilpi (student) (715 Points)
Replied 03 February 2017

Failure is a part of life.Accepts failures ,learn from them and walk forward.Do SWOT of this situation.Do appear in mock test papers ,solve past year papers .All the very best .

1 Like

abhishek (Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 06 February 2017

I am in the same condition as yours but what we learn from this is much bigger than every other thing salary success nothing matters for now. We never give up no matter what happens. Success will come at different times to everyone. Give 500% effort this time and we both will clear the exams . Buy new books take coaching if you need. BUT NEVER GIVE UP.

neelu iz here ( ) (28 Points)
Replied 08 February 2017

The Major thing in CA is with every attempt your interest on Studies,Patience will go down.,The Future will be Blank,Trust me friend not all CA passedouts are first attempt guys.,There are many people who are struggling for years to clear IPC or Final.,

THE REAL FAILURE IS ONLY WHEN YOU QUIT,NOT WHEN U TRY.,

My suggestion is firtsly go for a vacation for 1 week,to get out of the failure mood,dont Thnik about the future.,Comeback and relax nd Try to attend any coaching classes ,which subject you are majorly lagging,and simultaneously prepare the other subjects also.,

Hoping you will clear this time.,ALL THE BEST

YashPorwal (Article) (34 Points)
Replied 17 April 2017

HEY NIRAJ , 

I will sugest you to write application to ICAI seeking scanned copy of answersheets of your last attempted paper. On receipt of such answer books , Contact a Institute Copy checker to inspect your copies & provide suggestion on lacuna in your answer. 

ADVISE: DONT LOOSE HOPE... EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON....

Attached File : 1554632 20170417130001 inspection of copies.pdf downloaded: 67 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register