To know about strategy for ca foundation study

Hi sir/mam Anjali this side actually I started my ca journey few months ago and I will give my jan 26 attempt and I want to know that how can I strategically pass the ca foundation exam actually the main problem is that I always scrolling and scrolling and this habit I want to leave how can I overcome it and how I start prepAaring and my syllabus is almost completed 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion focuses on developing a strategic approach for the CA Foundation exam, particularly for the January 2026 attempt. The main challenge highlighted is overcoming the habit of excessive scrolling. Advice includes mastering the syllabus, focusing on timing, and practising with mock tests and revisions. The Pomodoro Technique is recommended to build study discipline, starting with short, focused bursts and gradually increasing study time.

Focus on mastering the syllabus, and maintain timings, and practice with mock tests and revision.

As I can see, you have realised it by yourself that you are scrolling a lot. So best thing is do pomodoro technique, like start studying for initially 25 minutes without any distraction and then for 5 minutes you can scroll or do anything you want to. Then slowly & gradually you can increase the time of study. This really worked for me when I was studying for CA exams.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details