Titanic Song Remake For Orkut

 

Every time in my Orkut
I see you. I scrap you.
That is how I know you
go on…

 

Far across the Scrap Book
And testimonials between us
You have come to show you. Go on..

 

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the friends list does go on
Once more you logged on
And you’re here in my scrap book
And my scrap book will go on and on

 

Testimonials can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we’re friends

 

Love was when I saw your friends list
One true time I held on her ‘about me’,
In my life I’ll surely view her/his profile

 

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the friends list does go on
There is some amazing profile that will not
go away

 

You’re here, there’s so much to fear,
And I know that my friend will know I checked her/him out

We’ll stay forever this way
You are safe in my friends list
And my friends list will go on and on…

Replies (10)

Hi

Gud 1

Hey Its so good..

 REALLY NICE RAJESH

funny-pictures1.gif

NICE

gud one

ya good...

Nice one

Thamks for sharing

NICE ONE RAJESH...

very true

Good one.......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details