TIPS FOR CA STUDENTS

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)

13 February 2010  
USUEFUL TIPS FOR EVERY CA STUDENT
  1. PLANING FOR CA CAREER
v     Plan well before entering in this field because you are going to start a career in the field which is very tough and life of a CA is very tediuos and remain always busy throughout the life. So my dear think very well  in advance.
v     When you have taken the admission in this Great field then go through the entire syllabus what u have to read   in CPT or PCC.
v     People / Student who could not  be CA due any reason , than he has to face the trouble whole life and to die with this stigma that he could not be a CA.
v      So Think Again before entering into this field .
  1. START UP FOR CA STUDY
v     Make very sound your mind.
v     Have Ultimate faith in yourself.
v     Be Positive in your Attitude and Thinking .
v     Live in CA .
v      Dream only CA.
v     Love only CA.
v     Mean  devote yourself 100 % in CA Study for !00 % Success.
v     Involve yourself 100% in this course . Utilizes every bit of precious time while you are walking , sleeping , dining and bathing etc.
v     Make Your friend like minded only and make study group together and have a healthy competition .
v     True Friends may change your life and make easy Your Dream . So please be very much careful while making Friends .
v     Always cultivate good habits in yourself and try to groom professional approach in your behavior , working, nature, and thinking.
v     Use your mind maximum by using it in unconventional manner. Try to understand every concept of the Subjects, topics and understand it very well , than  go to chapter wise study when find the time . Do not leave any chapters untouched . Get the expertise of every subjects   . If any subjects looks tough than pl study it with your friends or take coaching but dear after that you have to read it yourself , so chase it until you will not get it successfully.
v     Remember very Intelligent people remains fail here but Hardworking , determined and consistent students always excels in this exam. I know 100 of CA who are of this type and are CA and doing their practice very well. 
  1. When you are in Training
v     Always select A Good CA Firm for training because you will be influenced and inculcate the attributes of the parterners of the CA firm and off course you will inherit the management system and working environment of the firm
v     Honestly do hard work and take initiation in the assignments . it will pay you in your future .
v     Try to correlate what to had studied with the working of your audit assignments.
v     Be punctual .
  1. When you are going to sit to write in PEE_/ PCC and Final Exams
v     Starting with any subject please ask with your self  why we are studying it and what benefit we can take from this subjects .
v     Read Institute Material First as far as possible execpt taxation subjects
v     Go from beginning to end at first attempt .
v      Make separate studying strategies for theoretical and practical subjects
v     For Theory Subjects  you must read your subjects first time like a novel and second time point out for important topics of the chapter and third time like a expert for bullet point of the most important . Fourth time u must be able to conceptualize the chapter and its contents by just overlooking any chapter.
v     For practical Subjects  Lots of practice of all important topics according to the scanner . it will save the times . Understand the concepts of the chapter and do the practice of the important chapters . Practice at least four times for a whole chapter until u r not able to understand a questions just at glance and a quick frame in your mind 4 answer. Pl makes a notes for theory portion also and do not miss it please. Mock practice after completing the revisions in the examination conditions.
v     FOR EXAM TIME pl make a very brief handouts for just quick review.
v     Most important point -you must discuss orally with your friend important topics just at ease with handouts. it will give you permanent memory.

1. When you become Fail in exam .
v     Be cool and calm and relax. Be honest with your failure. Do not blame this great institute please. Socho aisa kyo hua hai . What are the reasons behind the failure . Please write down the points of the failure.
v     Do not loose the heart and Come Again ( CA ) for Big Fight .
v     Make new strategies and try to fulfill the drawbacks made last time.
v     Ask those who has been passed earlier and take the tips and follow the way.
v     Think Positive . Be positive . life is very beautiful and precious . So my dear fulfill it with your achievements and success.
v     Remember Success do not come in shortcuts. You had to go very long for it and earne it.
v     One quotation is worthwhile to mention here for your kind consideration The dream is not what you see in sleep. ” Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.”  
v     So try again my dear friend and prepare for next exams . 
  1. Other Points to be noted please.

v     Be always energetic while doing CA.
v     Set your target Date when you will  complete your CA and be stick with that.
v     Keep yourself in healthy state always .
v     Be sensible in your  dress  and behavior.
v     Aim only and only to be a CA .
v     If possible do Yoga for sound mind.
v     Reward yourself when you finish small small target of study and passing the exam, such as I will see that particular movie when I will finish so much of chapters of a particular subjects.
v      Be selfish for your study and steal the time from your day daily.
v     Read positive books and motivational literature for cleaning your negatives and tocsins .
v     Bust your stress. 
v     inculcate Good habits in you from anyone .
v     Try to put your best always in everything. Be habitual of it.
v     Do not follow wrongs people / tactics.

Please respond further in this move how to crack CA . I am also awaiting to be CA and passed my CA Final first group in nov 1992 and is to appear in May2010. Although I had finish my ICWAI in 1995.
Best of luck to all CA aspirants .

Dev .