Time management

(Guest)

Time management

I just remember an incident which I wanna share with u all . IN our class 12 there was 1 week of improving or brushingup  our skills for all subject. And everyday a new person comes to teach us about different subject in one hour. But I really like the class of Time management. The sir was really awesome . he is a business entrepreneur. He told how to manage the time .. he illustrate all this with beautiful example…

He put a 2 kg jar in front of us. Then he given six cosco balls and 1 kg pulse to pour into this jar. He asked our opinion on this ..like what should we first put into jar ……whats ur opinion upon this …think for this …

….

….

…..

…..

,…..

…..

……

…..

…..

……

……

My opinion was …jo marzi dal do …bt still pehle cosco balls …bcz they r few in no .. .

Now the real conclusion …sir select one girl from the class and to do this job. She put pulse first in the jar ,..and then the balls …as a result the jar was half filled with the pulse .and  the grl couldn’t fill the jar with all balls …some balls still remain outside the zar

if she filled the jar with balls first then there would b much space to fil the jar with pulses….

We forget this rule …hence cant manage our time .

So always set ur priorities first bcz routine wrk wil b automatically adjusted with the process of our day routine ….

Regards

Naina…