till how many years my CA final registration is considered valid

I got registered in 2014 and could
appear only once in 2015
Replies (8)
ca final registration is valid for a period of 5 years from date of its initial registration.
So it's till 2020 I can appear for my CA finals.. If I wish too..
So it's till 2020 I can appear for my CA finals.. If I wish too..
it's till 2019 as u got registered in 2014.
Yes it is valid for 5years

after 5 years new reg. in final is necessary??

it's called revalidation and not new registration.
and is revalidation form required to b sent to institute after online payment..if yes then where..plz answer in detail Maruthi

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details