Three Months Residential Courses - May 2010

MEHUL SHAH (Auditing Taxation XBRL Training )   (440 Points)

28 April 2010  

Announcement of commencing the next batch of Three Months’ Residential Programme.

A Three Months’ Residential Programme on professional skills and development has been initiated by Board of Studies, ICAI for the benefit of CA Students and newly qualified Chartered Accountants. This programme would focus on development of communication skills, leadership skills, personal traits as well as technical skills for effective functioning in business organization and profession.
The 10th batch of this programme is commencing from May 24, 2010 at NIFM, Faridabad.

Students interested to pursue this programme may click for registration form.

Vijay Kapur
April 26,2010                                                   Director, Board of Studies

source:  https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=5803&c_id=219

And This is what review I got from my  friends about the Course , who were in the batch Jan-April 2010 :

1) Good Campus and Accomodation with AC to beat this Summer heat!

2) Reasonably Good Faculties

3) A Good Substitute for Articleship Training

4) Wifi Connectivity in whole Campus

5) Good cities in surroundings : Delhi : 40km , Gurgoan : 30 km

6) Indoor and Outdoor Games : Volleyball . Table tennis , Squash

7)Special Campus Placement programme : Highest Offer around 8.5 lacs

8) Mess food not good but they are planning to improve and it is for that reasons that 2000 Rs fee has increased this year

In  short a good mixture of fun and learning.

In a nut shell, as one of my friend said the conclusion is : Dont expect too much out of the course as far as acedemics are concerned...! Just make good friends and reinvent yourself , analyse your short comings and do all what you could nt do during the exams like learning a new game eg Table tennis, Forming habit of reading etc etc.

For more queries, you can send mail on mehul @ raseshca.com

Also , those Students planning to go , leave your name and City name here, so we can know each other before joining .

Myself Mehul Shah from Surat. Completed CA Final in Nov 2009 and three months of articleship left