Thoughts matter.........................

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)

01 January 2012  

THOUGHTS’ MATTER.....

Wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012................

Greetings of the day to everyone..!!

This topic says nothing about career nor does it talk about studies. I have just tried to communicate here about the things that go on in our mind and their impact on our practical life. So, let`s walk into the topic directly. Have you ever realized how our thoughts control our life…??
Most of us would have an answer called “NO”. Those remaining must have experienced the power of their thought in controlling their destiny.

We should be aware of how thoughts work and how these thoughts affect our life and happiness. Whenwe face an incident or situation in our life which we were least prepared, we tend to keep thinking, - how did it happen and why on earth did it happen to me …?? Have you ever thought that this may be a direct outcome ofyour thoughts which, in turn, has attracted these unfortunate happenings?  We have a tendency to take some thoughts so seriously that it converts into reality. It may sound unrealistic, but that’s what my experience has shown to me. To elaborate,I would like to share those personal experiences that have impelled me to conclude the way I have.

My younger brother wanted to buy a four wheeler and he had clear picture of which car he would buy. I had not seen that model and once I saw that model I wasamazed since every day I used to see that car passing by my sight. How amazing, in my thoughts that model was repeatedly going on and on, and on one fine daywe got that car!!!

As you know, positive thoughts are more powerful than negativethoughts because their vibrations are stronger and it multiplies. Thoughts really help us to achieve our dreams and goals. Thought is the harbinger of action. You may have observed that when you have a dream, you think of that dream for the whole day and you find it happening in reality. This is because thoughts which keep going on in our mind after that dream that got attracted to you.

Same is the case when we read our horoscope. Do you really think the prediction is correct..?? If yes, is it correct for all…?? No, it’s not correct for all. Are all people similar in nature…?? No..!! All are made unique with various different qualities. So, when you read your horoscope which says something bad about you, your mind starts thinking that it is going to happen with you which, in turn, attracts negativity. After occurrence of such event, we would blame our horoscope and destiny. We are really not aware that our negative thoughts attract negative incidents and situations in life.

Another instance is that when we see some accident or so, we attract the same in our life.  We are horrified and our thoughts are guided in that direction and chances are that we would meet with an accident too. I had a friend of mine who saw an accident and was thinking continuously on that incident which he had seen. Few days later, he met with an accident.By the grace of God, he is fine now.  So, instead of thinking about these thoughts why don’t we pray for that person who has met with the accident? This would give us mental peace. And whenever we travel, wemust pray that we reach safely. Thus, we should be aware of our thoughts,especially the negative ones on which we need to work immediately.

Whenever your mind becomes clouded with a negativethoughts, pray and convert that into positive ones. It works veryfast. Initially you would feel that it is difficult but with practice you can do it.

Hope my realization have made at least 1% change in your life.

Regards…

Vandana K Mulchandani,

(Peace with happiness.)