This is pathetic!

Parikshit Ranade (student) (31 Points)

17 July 2015  

When i joined CA . I had to give CPT even after graduating as ICAI made a new policy of CPT, PCC.. when i cleared my pcc sometimes later they brought back the "exemption of CPT and allowed direct entry in PCC after graduation . That already made people like me 3 years behind. In CA final continuously the percentage have been reducesd.3 % to 8 %. does that mean 92% didn't work hard. 

No! thats because luck is now playing a bigger role than hardwork! i gave my 8th attempt in CA final . I ve seen it all i got exemption , it revoked , i felt critically ill, called my copies , did all. 

I just wanted to know that. if they are manipulating the results as they are allowed to. why don't they take a look of the old students who had there 10 years invested. or else just write down to us that they do not want us as there members.

I never took a dummy.

my dad is not a CA.

I have been working continously.(par ab toh achi job b nhi milegi)

i am 28!

do you wanna see criminals out of us!

and pls do not write "u should study hard, u shud b changing ur plans, try differently" especially those who hav become CA . if they haven't faced it all .they should support and not to b a ICAI pet.