These type of kids become auditors

Kid : Mom did you see me before I was born ???

 

Mom : No I didn't..

 

Kid : Then after I was born how did you know its me ?? surprise

 

Mom : Shocked...surprisesurprise

 

Moral : These type of kids become Auditors and come for Audit...!!!!

cryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcrying

 

Replies (5)

Extra ordinary!!!   Really, thought provoking!

Lolzzlaughyes...

I need to ask the same question)

Already anyone asked this?smiley

Good one I must say...lol.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details