The way ahead

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)

20 June 2011  

Hi.. this is Neeraj.. I hv appeared for PCC and awaiting results. Also,my articleship will get over in Jan,12 which means that i will be eligible to appear in CA FINAL in this nov. Being unfortunate to clear the PCC just by a whisker in the past two attempts, i am left with just 4 months for my finals, though provided that i clear the PCC. As i have had enough rest after the exams and also my B.Com exams are over,  i m considering to utilise the time for preparing for the finals.

Considering the best possible scenario, that is i clear the PCC, of which i m pretty sure, I am thinking of my way forward for the finals and in pursuit if that, I seek the valuable opinions of the members of CCI to suggest me as to how to approach the subjects?? Which group should i start with? What reference book should i opt for considering self study? What strategy should i follow??

I personally feel like starting with indirect taxes and information systems and control audit alternatively.

So, please provide me with your valuable opinions and suggestions. I understand that I am getting bit more ambitious but that's the way I feel like to be.

Regards