The story of an average mind who unlocked magical thinking

Rohit Bagde (Internal Audit and Risk Consultant)   (47 Points)

07 August 2011  

Hey friends,just wanted to share a story of my friend who gave CA FINAL nov attempt only last group she got exemption in all other subjects...it was her 3rd attempt and it went well...
the thing i wanted to tell you is the way in which she passed the examinations....you don't need to be super intelligent but you need to be intelligent in whatever work you do for clearing the exams...

this girl was an average student..determined to become a ca..all went well till 12th std...first came PE-1...she just passed in her 2nd attempt....then came PE-2...she could not pass in the first attempt inspite of studying properly....in that attempt all her friends passed....she was left lonely...her confidence received a setback...her mother consoled her...there was no there to be with her except her parents...her friends could not withstand her failure and a new ego developed..her parents gave her the confidence what was the need of the time...as time passed by she gave her next attempts...only to her surprise that each time she gave the exams....she failed in one subject each time..it took her 7 attempts to clear her PE-II gaining exemption in every paper till she cleared all of them...after that she got married to a CA who is practicing with his father and the family in which the son,daughter,mother,father all are CA's..the hard work and the perseverance she had to read the same thing so much times strengthened her basic concepts so much that she could remember each and every part of it...this has still helped her in her finals...

i would like to conclude by saying.."FRIENDS,WHEREVER YOU ARE,WHATEVER YOU DO,NEVER LOSE HOPE AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BECAUSE GOD HAS GIVEN EVERYONE SOMETHING WHICH NO 1 AROUND YOU HAS...RECOGNIZE IT AND CHERISH IT"