The importance of practice

The Importance of Practice

 

Often, the path to success and glory is not a smooth and even one. It  is full of setbacks and pitfalls. Constant practice and persistent efforts will yield results.

 

Fritz Kreisler, the great violinist, was once asked, " How do you play so well ? Are you lucky"

He replied,

 

" It is PRACTICE.

 

 If I don't practice for a month, the audience can tell the difference !!!

 

If I don't practice for a week, my wife can tell the difference !!!

 

If I don't practice for a day, I can tell the difference !!!

 

It is PRACTICE that makes me what I am !!! "

Replies (1)

yes Tonyji.."Practice makes man perfect"

and practice.. its not enough for a day or a year... Practice... a continuous process...,

Thanks for sharing :-)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details