The forth candle......its for everyone!!!

                  Four candles were talking to each other

1st-"I am PEACE, no one needs me" & it went off..


2nd-"I am FAITH, nobody believes in me" & it went off..


3rd-"I am LOVE, nobody cares for me" & it went off..


4th-"I can light the other three because I am HOPE & I last forever!"

Life is tough, sometimes impossible to live.. but never lose hope.
I wish that your candle of HOPE lights all your other candles and keep them glowing.
Stay Blessed

Replies (7)

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.


Helen Keller

Keep sharing, Dear Aryan.
 
Originally posted by : Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.


Helen Keller

Keep sharing, Dear Aryan.
 


Thanx so much Sourav Da!!

Ur always welcome

Thanks a lot to Aryan and Sourav da for such nice sharing...............

Beautifully said it, Here is the one shared by Vandana, /forum/details.asp?mod_id=172094

Life is tough, sometimes impossible to live.. but never lose hope.

well said aryan,we never loose hope on fail...

 

Originally posted by : deepali bhartiya

Life is tough, sometimes impossible to live.. but never lose hope.

well said aryan,we never loose hope on fail...

 


Thannks Deepali...for ur Comments!!!!!!!!!!1

Jab Tak Saans Hai Tab Tak Aas Hai.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details