That's life

Just loved these lines about LIFE..
When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone..
When I was sure of losing, I won..
When I needed people the most, they left me..
When I learnt to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on..
When I mastered the skill of hating, Someone started loving me from the core of one's heart &
While waiting for light for hours when I fell asleep the sun came out..

That's LIFE! No matter what u plan u never know what life has planned for u..
"Success introduces you to the world..Failure introduces the world to you.."

 

Replies (10)

Amazing .. Especially the last lines...

 

Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful lines....Superb sharingyes

nice one,,,, thanks for sharing ji

  Mr Shekar,Nice to read your jottings.But,we should not leave  everything to fate.No,doubt nature and fate have their force on every one,and yet,an individual's plans and efforts do yeild good results.O course,this is also a pattern of fate......mjk 

i agree with u sir mjk.... :)

nice...really love it...
Thnxxx mr. Shekhar.... adorable

very true.....

thanks for sharing......

superb....

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ

Amazing .. Especially the last lines...

 

Thanks for sharing.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details