That is why communication skills are important:-

That is why Communication skills are important:- Jack and Mark are walking from religious service. Jack wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying. Mark replies, "Why don't you ask the Priest?" So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray?" The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion." Jack goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him. Mark says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try." And so Mark goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke?" To which the Priest eagerly replies, "By all means, my son, by all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."

Replies (5)

this one already post by...

Both ar same but how you put it is what matters. Good one...

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Both ar same but how you put it is what matters. Good one...

Agree with Sanjay bhaiya...Thank you Rahul.

It is the inner voice which decides the fate of the question.

.

Co-incidentally recently I have posted about some issues :

.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=366927696670708&set=a.277899752240170.83928.100000604428303&type=1&theater

NICE SHARING..!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details