Thanks To Admin & All CCI Members For Award 2012

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)

24 November 2012  

I would like to thank you all CCI Friends and Adminto appreciate my work consistently and for the support you gave to me.  

U are always there to encourage me to take active participation in CCI.

With your love and belief, I always try to contribute with my best efforts.  

I got astonished and completely shocked.

I am so happy to know that I am selected as a leading member in invigorating such popular discussions.I am so lucky that I am bestow with your truly blessings.  

Friends and dear Admin, U are all always there who act as a great motivator and mentor for me. 

U r my inspiration.  

Please accept my humble gratitude.

With your help and God's grace, further, I promise to continue my journey forward in contributing and sharing knowledge.

I want to thank each and every Caclubindia Member who participated in this nomination.

Thank you for believing all the way.

I want to wrap up by once again thanking everyone for giving me this beautiful night, this wonderful award! Thank you for giving me a glorious memory of a very proud and happy time in my life, a memory I am sure to reflect upon for years to come. I am truly honored to receive your award of excellence.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much

Renu Singh Renu Singh is the winner of the Favourite of the Club Award this year. This young and energetic member is always ready to assist her fellow members. Her motivational posts and all round contribution to the community has indeed made her the favourite by vote of the CAclubindia Community. She is an avid member to interact and reply to the posts on various topics. She has been with us for more than 1.5 years now. We wish her all the best and her charm may continue keeping her the favourite of the club.

Effective Expert is a very important category, not only because of the expert advise it calls for, but also for the ways in which the advises help the members in reality. His seniority and sharing of experiences has made the community choose him as the Effective Expert for the year. As it is said, "A candle loses nothing of its own by lighting another candle", CA S.S Agarwal truly epitomizes the quote.

We have been taught reading and writing since our early education. But technical reading calls for much more than that. A truly inquisitive and analytical mind can alone win the art of technical writing. Sanyam Arora has been chosen for the Technical Writing Award and we congratulate him. We wish he continues keeping his thinking cap on and contribute many more technical pieces of content to the Community.

Everybody loves downloading files that are unique and helpful. This time the contributions of CA Ayush Agarwal have been recognized for the most of the popular downloads by the CCItes. In his own words-He loves to Share Knowledge & Gain Knowledge too- one of the visions why CAClubindia exist. We are grateful to you as we see our vision taking shape in the hands of such gems of our CAclubindia Community.

"RAHUL BANSAL"