Thank you note from Anjali Maheshwari

I dont know how to express my feelings actualy i am not finding any special way for telling thanks to you all but i want to say many many thank to prakash and you all. I never thought that i will get this memorable surprise on my B'day . you all made my day very special.

 

First time in my life , I got many number of wishes and i am 100% sure that nobody got this type of surprise in his/her life. I am very much happy after getting so many wishes from all of you and i wish for all of you, you will get joy successs and happiness always.

 

Someone said me that "You are lucky Anjali for getting prakash as your life partner" Yes its really true. I wish that someday you also cherish this type of moments.

 

Once again thaks a lot for making my ordinary B'day very very special and memorable. I can never forget these moments and atlast, My wishes for all of you

 

"Kadam Kadam par khushiya rahe, Gam se kabhi na ho saamna,

Zindagi me har pal khushiya nasib ho , yahi he meri hardik SHUBKAMNA"

:) THANKS A LOT :)

Replies (7)

u r welcome...n ALL THE BEST for ur life...

Hi Anjali,

It was me who mentioned "You are lucky Anjali for getting prakash as your life partner" and yes this is the truth.

Thanks for your acknowledgement note. 

Best Regards

I can not thank you dear as you only said that No thanks and Sorry !! So ....... for such a beautiful wishes. While writing my massage I was in doubt whether it is the right place to write my personal massage but still i could not resist myself inviting all CAClub members to wish you.

Thanks to you both.

ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR BOTH OF YOU..

Thanks Prakash & Anjali for the kind gesture.

All the Best.

I think this site is meant for CA's. There will be many engaged / couples on this site. I recommend that this site needs to be used for knowledge sharing purpose. It seems that people are requesting others to send wishes to fianceee...which should be very personal matter and not to be made public.Amazed that admin too was involved in this activity !!!!

 

My view - Let us not use site for asking / collecting / sending / bday wishes !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details