Termination queries.

Pranav (Doing something or the other)   (92 Points)

26 January 2011  

I am considering taking a termination of articles as I wish to leave the CA course on account of personal reasons. I have already served 2 and a half years of articleship and have passed my PCC exams in May 2010. However, I am still interested in pursuing the course in the future. Is it possible that after taking taking termination of articles, I may again re-register for the course? Will I get credit for the time served? Also, what is the minimum time I must stay un-registered? Which forms must I fill?