Telugu Fonts Problem in IE8.0_win_xp3

 

 

Hi, Every body,

I am using Windows Xp SP3 pack, Internet Explorer 8.0 , I cant see any other language properly except English in my browser (i.e., IE or google). the fonts are looking like, క్రీడలు why it is happening like this, I tried Reasonal Language setting enabled to "Supplemental Language option" also. Still I am not looking Properly Telugu, Hindi fonts in my browser. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

 

Replies (3)

just go to control panel => Fonts  & check whether these regional fonts are there or not. If not than install them & this will solve your problem.

Hi, Milan Somani, I have not understood, in control panel there is no "fonts" tab, I also checked reagional language options "Languages" tab  I have selected " Install files for complex scriptt" option but there is no change,

Now I have opened ur website, in that website also left portion is same like that boxes, boxes.

Please suggest me that what I have to do?

 

 

the simplest solution is :

just download firefox & use it as default browser.Other browsers u can use are opera, google chrome or safari.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details