Telephonic conversation

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
 
Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.
 
Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan !
 
Operator : Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak
to me. Who is this?
 
Caller : I'm Sam Wan . And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
 
Operator : I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But
what's this urgent matter about?
 
Caller : Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan
was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is
being sent to the hospital..
 
Operator : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don't have time for this!
 
Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?
 
Operator : I'm Saw Ree .
 
Caller : Yes! You should be sorry .. Now give me your name!!
 
Operator : That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree .
 
Caller : Oh.....God......
Replies (5)
good one

that's what english is.

great one

 

It is the fun in english...sometime it happens

good one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details