Technical Skills

Hi Reader,

I want to learn technical skills required in the industry.

I am in CA final and gonna appear for exams soon after many years.

I understand right now I should focus upon exams and studying but one thing keep me haunting whether I am employable after completing CA.

I have negligible experience.

I request you to comment or send me a private message.

Your reply means a lot to me.


CA Aspirant
Replies (1)

To enhance your employability, focus on mastering Advanced Excel (including Power Query), gain familiarity with an ERP like SAP or Tally, and build practical knowledge in automated tax compliance. If your goal is corporate finance, prioritize learning Financial Modeling. Your CA qualification is your bedrock; these technical skills will be the tools that allow you to apply that knowledge efficiently in a modern workplace.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details