Akram (C.A.FINAL) (136 Points)

24 January 2014  

Dear All,

Actually I want to the justification report one of my client default for the F.y. 2009-2010.But I d'nt have the PRN (Provisional Receipt No.) of original TDS return filed for the quarter.Now my query is How can  i file my request without PRN.? Further is there is other way to get PRN of that tds return.