Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMIT BADYAL   30 April 2021

Tds return.

hi, if we have two persons which are come under tds section 194c, one person pancard four digits is C and another one P.
so one person come under 0020 company deductees.
another is 0021 non-company deductees.
I am right?

 6 Replies

CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     30 April 2021

Yes, you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Sourav (Student)     30 April 2021

Yes you're correct
1 Like
CA Devendra Kulkarni

CA Devendra Kulkarni (Chartered Accountant)     30 April 2021

Yes you are correct
1 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     30 April 2021

Yes , it's absolutely correct
1 Like

SUMIT BADYAL   07 May 2021

If a person is a non-company deductee but we enter in company deductee. is it major mistake? and how we correct it.
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     08 May 2021

Not a major mistake, no need to correct.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags