Share on Email

Share More

Tds refund

A K SARMA (SERVICE)     10 July 2013

A K SARMA
SERVICE 
 117 points

| My Other Post

We have deducted TDS @ 20% for NON PAN category of  one of the Vendor and remitted in 1st qtr of 2012-13 and filed 26q1 return return in July 2012.  after remitting the TDS the payment to the party was cancelled due to some reasons and we have not released any payment to  the party.    in this regards it requested that kindly advise how to calim refund of remitted TDS?

can we file C3-correction return of 26Q1 by deleting the record of remitted TDS. or is there any other way to calim

kindly advise

regards,

A K Sarma

Dipjyoti Majumdar (CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com )     10 July 2013

Dipjyoti Majumdar
CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com  
 200 likes  3414 points

View Profile | My Other Post

It is very difficult to get refund from Dept. It will be simply Government's income. There is no other way. But logically the revenue should not be benefitted this manner.

You can do one trick but it is not ethical. Revise that quarterly TDS return showing the income for X who has a PAN but total income less than exemption limit. Lert that X get TDS benefit and refund. Then X will pay back the refund to you.

Regards,

Dipjyoti Majumdar (CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com )     20 July 2013

Dipjyoti Majumdar
CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com  
 200 likes  3414 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I wish to know if there is any other answer to this query.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x