TDS on reny

Sunil (manager) (138 Points)

01 December 2021  
I have LLP. Rented a place from NRI individual who has given PAN. I deposit rent into his Indian bank account. (guessing it could be NRO a/c)
I was doing 10% TDS and paying govt monthly using Challan 281 and filing qtrly return using 26Q.

I am hearing words like 26QC, 31.2% TDS, Form 15CA etc.

Can someone tell what is the correct thing to do.