CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TDS of Previous year reflected in 26AS after a year of filing the return.

Dhruv Jain (Practicioner)     30 September 2020

Dhruv Jain
 4 likes  118 points

| My Other Post

Assessee have filed the return of Income for the FY 2018-19 before the due date and have claimed the TDS receivable according to form 26AS as on that date.

Now after a year a party from whom the assessee was suppose to claim TDS has now filed his TDS return and the same is reflected in form 26AS for the FY 18-19.

How the new TDS amount for FY 2018-19 can be claimed.


Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)     30 September 2020

Sagar Patel
Tax and Business Consultant 
 983 likes  11081 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You can file revised Return and claim that TDS..


jacinthamary (accountant)     30 September 2020

 35 likes  601 points

View Profile | My Other Post

@ sager Patel sir
what if the same case but FY is 2015-16.


Sunil Sunny Kumar   01 October 2020

Sunil Sunny Kumar

 5 likes  61 points

View Profile | My Other Post

If you claim full amount of TDS according to form 16 or 16A then you apply for rectification. if you claim as per 26 AS then you file revised return if possible. if not than you apply 264 or condonation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x