Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ca.Ashish goenka (profession)     16 August 2010

tds nor resident query

hi everyboody pls suggest me that If Resident assessee deuct  tds on professional service rendered by Non Resident. How Tds Return will be filled as NON RESIDENT  have no Pan Number and how Non resident will claim credit of this tax  under agreement of DTAA/ treaty 

 1 Replies

CA Amit Kanani

CA Amit Kanani (Practicing CA)     16 August 2010

U can submit TDS return even if NON RESIDENT hav not PAN. But u hav to deduct tds at 20% or  rate applicable as per act, whichever higher. And u hav to issue form 16A on that basi other person will get credit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags