TDS E-Filing

 

I have deducted TDS u/s 194 C and Paid with Interest for delayed payment. While entering the data in TDS E-Filing return preparation software (RPU Version 2.2  provided by NSDL) in Challan Details I have provide TDS  + Surcharge +Edu. Cess + Interest + others respectively. (Column No. 4 To 8).

Hence Interest  and Others ( Column No 19 & 20) is given in separately in this software. Kindly advise which details should I  given in this column

And also help me how to enter deductee wise TDS and Interest  paid details in Annexure 1,because  interest column is not given separately.

Thanks.

Replies (1)

I think interest column is given in annexure

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details