Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khushboo (article assistant)     13 February 2021

Tds deducted at higher rate

i deducted tds on professional fees @ 10% instead of 7.5 %. Tds is paid to govt and tds return is also filed. This happened for 3 quarters.
whether I can file revised return for all the 3 quarters? whether the company can get refund of excess tds paid

 1 Replies


V SUBRAMANIAM   14 February 2021

U had deducted tds form the deductee.
no need file correction.
deductee will claim while filling returns.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags