Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veera Veera   17 September 2021

TDS Challan 281: section 194ib

TDS 281 challan payment has been paid more under section 194IB rent.

Remaining TDS paid can we claim refund or it can be set offed through challan no. 280 self assessment tax

Please reply

 4 Replies


JGM (Knowledge Sharer)     17 September 2021

You cannot adjust against challan 280. However, you can adjust the excess TDS against the TDS under any other section 

Veera Veera

Veera Veera   17 September 2021

Can we claim refund any option, because for rent TDS was 7.5% of FY 2020-21, but paid 10% TDS

JGM (Knowledge Sharer)     18 September 2021

Claiming of refund is possible subject to satisfaction of prescribed condition and bit time consuming. 


Sourav (Student)     18 September 2021

Claim TDS refund

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags