TDS - april 2009

Dear Sirs,

I am following the news about paying of TDS for the month April 2009 in form 17. Form 17 was not uploaded before 7th of May, I submitted TDS through Chalan 281.

One more thing I want to have a clarification, I made a mistake that I mentioned 2009-10 as assessment year for April 2009 remittance instead of 2010-11.

Can you suggest me how can I rectify the mistake.

thanx,

drk reddy

Replies (3)

Dear Sirs,

Pls some one can advise me how to rectify the change of the mistake of mention 2009-10 instead of 2010-11 in form 281 as assement year for the month of April 2009.

thanx,

drk reddy

You can see your challan status in OLTAS web site. In that go and select the FY 2009-10 see the tax remittance for May 7 paid tax if not their go & ask the bankers there is no chace to modify.

Dear Sir,

thanx for the suggestion

drk reddy

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details