Our company purchase foreign currency from forex dealer, & use this currency by our employee for visiting abroad country for business work.
Can TCS applicable for foreign currency
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the applicability of TCS (Tax Collected at Source) on foreign currency transactions, specifically for business travel. Participants clarify that TCS is generally not applicable when purchasing foreign currency for employees travelling abroad for work. The conversation also touches upon forex trading and the importance of reliable information and strategies.
I am still not very good at Forex trading. What is TCS? I would be interested to hear specialists on this matter. I always believe it is important to rely only on verified information obtained from experienced experts. I am currently doing the same by studying various strategies. I found that Owen Jenkins explained copy trading very clearly in the article here https://investorshangout.com/what-is-copy-trading-how-to-do-it-right-18523-/, a strategy that can be more than effective in Forex if learned to apply correctly. In general, I believe that by learning to use strategies, excellent results can be achieved. I am in the process!