Taxation Book AY 2010-11

Is the Taxation book for the AY 2010-11 available in the market now ???

Also tell me whats the difference between Singhania book and Manorahan Taxation books.

Replies (6)

no idea whether 2010-11 available .Opinion Differs but I used to Follow T.N.Mnaoharan it is very difficult to over the entire singahnaia for exams .

Singhania a.y 2010-2011 is avaliable now.

 

Compared to vks, manoharan is easy

Singhania is available in market. I feel one get better understanding of provisions from singhania. all provisions are explained in detail. one feel comfortable to understand and keep it in mind.

 So  should I refer it for MAY IPCE....? not the 41st edition( AY 2009-10)?

Please suggest me which book I should use for CA PE-II Income Tax and Central Sales Tax book for the AY 2010-11

Please suggest me which book I should use for CA PE-II Income Tax and Central Sales Tax book for the AY 2010-11

i bought singania book but thereis no cst problems and cst material  in markets any pe2 cst material available for may2010 exams

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details