Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Tax on house rent

om gupta   11 February 2020

om gupta

 1 points

| My Other Post

There is a case where owner of the house is a son and it's rental income is coming in account of his father. Now this rental income is to be shown in whose account son or father. Secondly whose pan number is to be given to the tenant.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     11 February 2020

"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 8088 likes  110685 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Rental income will compute/shown/calculate on Landlord as Son...

Son's PAN will be provide to tenant...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »