Tax fy13-14

 

Hi,
I have couple of queries:
1) I have paid my tax liability after 1 month from filing my tax online. Do I have to file ITR (or any other) filing again.
2) I have mistakenly missed 1,000 tax which was paid by my company from the ITR Filing. Can I file for the refund.
 
Appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Vaibhav
Replies (6)

ITR filed without depositing Income Tax is considered as a defective return...

Just file revised return with correct information and get refund also if paid excess.

Regards,

S.R.Associates

Tax & Investments Consultants

Which years IT return did you file? Confusing because you wrote "tax fy13-14" in your subject line.

If you have filed your IT return after due date, you cannot revise your returns. 

If you have paid tax after filing your returns, the return shall be defective. 

Agree with Mr. Mihir ji...

You can not revised such return,

Tax paid after return will be considered as defective return...

 

The return is for FY13-14 assessment year. I think the date for filing
is extended till Sep 30, 2013, so I within the timeline if I even file
it again. Am I correct? What should I do now?

whaaThe return is for FY13-14 assessment year. I think the date for filing
is extended till Sep 30, 2013, so I within the timeline if I even file
it again. Am I correct? What should I do now?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details