Tax filing form16a

 

Hi,

I am planning to file my tax returns. I have received Form16 A from my employer .I was receving fixed remuneration for past 4-5 months like salary for which the employer deducted 10% flat every month and at end now I have received Form16 A. Please let me know as to how would I file my returns with form 16A. I am aware of the process of filing with Form 16. Can I show it under head salaries. I think not. Which head do I account this income. 

 

I understand it is u/s 194J. Please guide me as to how should I file my returns. Which form etc. Can this be done in ITR1?

Regds

Ashu 

 

Replies (2)

I think you have received professional income apart from salary income u/s 194J.

Else, you have received some kind of commission u/s 194A.

In the first case, you have to file form ITR 4 as the same will include professional income.

In the latter case, you have to file ITR 2 to show salary as well as commission income.

I would advice you to file ITR 4 as it encompasses a larger area.

Agreed with Mr Prateek.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details