Tax filing

Hi,

I am planning to file my tax returns. I have received Form16 A from my employer .I was receving fixed remuneration for past 4-5 months like salary for which the employer deducted 10% flat every month and at end now I have received Form16 A. Please let me know as to how would I file my returns with form 16A. I am aware of the process of filing with Form 16. Can I show it under head salaries. I think not. Which head do I account this income

Regds

Ashu 

Replies (1)

Seems like they have taken your Services as Professional Services & deducted TDS @ 10% u/s 194J. You may file your return under the head Business & Profession showing your income as Professional Fees or You can show it under the head Income from Other Sources as your Part Time Working Income. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details