Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

janaki raman   04 August 2021

Tax Deducted on Settlement

Sir, i am salaried person, my company has been closed permanently. I have been deducted income-tax by the employer on settlement. Is that tax deducted can be refundable? if yes, could you please explain?

 3 Replies


Sourav (Student)     04 August 2021

Yes TDS can be claimed while filing ITR
janaki raman

janaki raman   04 August 2021

Could i use itr1 ?
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     04 August 2021

Tax deducted/paid in excess would be refunded on filling of ITR. You may use ITR 1 provided you don't have any capital gain or business income.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags