I have wrongly paid an amount of 10000as cgst and sgst and raised against the respective liability in gstr-3b .but I later realised that the tax amount is only 8000.How can I get the excess amount paid as tax to the govt?
firstly it will show you in electronic cash ledger (wait for it at least a week) 2. Don't go for refund it's a long process you have to visit GST office along with documents and it will take time
it is better you can adjust into coming months, it will be better
my problem is already made the set off for the tax liability ,now it's not in the cash ledger but is deposited to the govt.i changed the invoice details in gstr1 but paid excess amount to govt and made the set off
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies