Tally sales entry

Hi 

I just now went for an interview and was asked to work on tally. When I was passing sales entry

I took party a/c name as bank 

Particulars as Sales a/c. 

This is because keyboard was not defined in the inventory to choose it in particulars. When I tried Ctrl+c no primary group was coming up apart from stock in hand. After saving, I still cannot use keyboard. 

I mentioned it to them cause I must be created in masters previously. So is giving sales a/c in particulars ok?

 

 

Replies (1)

Phew! I cleared out my tally and advanced Excel today. They need advanced tally. Gst, esi, pf etc.tell me about gst. Isn't it about igst, cgst and sgst in transactions or must do learn configuration f12 or f11 settings?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details