Tally - Error

Dear All,

I m in problem. I have tally data file when i open it, It shows error -  I m rewrite and same error. some file gets damage. Can anybody knows how to recover the same.

 

Please go through the snap shot attached & please help me .......

Urs

Sathis

 


Attached File : 0 tally error.doc downloaded: 193 times
Replies (4)

Re- install your Tally

Originally posted by :sathis
"



Dear Sir, 

first take backup and then create new company in tally and goto in data folder and copy all automatic genrated files and paste in ur oringal data folder or company.

I am not sure but I think it is useful and u r self responsible any demage data or loss.

 

 

Thanks

 

Pawan

 

 























 
first Copy the data of company. then rewrite the version by pressing the keys ctrl+alt+del. Try this.

You are using Tally 9.0. the snapshot shows that your Transaction file is corrupt. Send the data backup on datacure @ yahoo.com for possible recovery.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details