Tallent vs attitude

abhishekpandey (ca final and cs inter) (115 Points)

17 September 2012  

Hello every one..

its simply pleasure to be on caclubindia..and yess congratualtions hoping for more success in future..

For me it is an medium to connect to my profession and to people who i always wanted to be.

today iam here to speak up my heart  on tallent and attitude.

let  me ask u one question.

one thing which strikes on your mind when i ask u define sachin tendulkar in one word.??

people say he is born genious and tallented..

true..agreed ..but far more than tallent he has an attitude towards life..

remember the time when new pace bowler of australia took wicket of sachin..??

he went to him and asked for an autograph on the same ball..sachin sighned the ball and wrote this will not happen again...!!

True to his words he had not been bowled by him since then.what will u called  this a tallent or attitude??

A man who is talented enjoys the early days of his carrier ,because tallent can open first door to success,second or may be third but it will never open the next one or the last one.

Practice right attitude towards life,this will lead u to glory of success.For me attitude is best and formost important thing thant makes all the diffrence.Attitude is something which stands next to god.

Rather i say it is a way of life.In my short span of time i had seen many talented people who never had right attitude..and  believe me ,all had to face huge unsuccess in life.

I will tell u why this happens ,Actualy in the begining talent had always solved all the problems for them..but when life shows major set backs (failure) they never knew what to do..then..?? They rather quit or accept the failure..

Tallent is god given, u may be very tallented in public speeking but in case u dont practice it every day and work hard on it u will loose it just because ur attitude was wrong.

On other hand attitude can be easily made it self after u are born..it is a choice how u actualy want to live ur life..it imporoves and depreciate according to your mind set and life u live..

So rather choose right attitude towards life than talent.

hope this makes diffrence to your thoughts.

Regards

Abhishek pandey