Taking the exam after a long break

Hi.. I took the final exam in November 2015 and haven't been able to take it up again due to personal commitments and have also not been in touch with the subjects. I am considering taking it up in 2018 again. Has anybody been in the same position as mine? How difficult is it to get back in track especially with all the amendments and changes in the syllabus?
Replies (7)
hi..I say last time in May 2014..because of work not able to take up..pls tell me how to start again..
hi I am in also same but not final but IPCC..I took the IPCC exam in Nov 2015...now I am taking it up in 2018 again...still I don't know how to proceed pls any suggestions should be considered wen prep starts....
take coaching for guidanc in some subjects and try to study daily

For DT & IDT kindly purchase new book and for other subject kindly refer amendment anong with you old study material

Ashwini course has changed so much that we need to get hold of new books completely
Hi.. About the books, I'm sure a new set is required altogether due to vast changes in syllabus. However, I'm worried that it's been quite a while since I did my articleship.. I've really lost touch with even a basic ITR filing.. I don't know if this will affect my exams..
@ Siddharth Ji,
For Cost, SFM, Audit subject are almost same for practice kindly purchase a new pratice manual.
For ISCA, Accounts addition has been made
For Law many provision of CA 1956 has been changed by CA 2013

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details