Taken GST for mobiles sale but now I required for FMCG products

Hi Experts,

Hope all is well!

I have taken GST for mobiles and accessories, but I not purchased anything on this GST but now I started FMCG (spices) business, can I use same GST for FMCG???

Please help on this.
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A business owner registered for GST for their mobile sales now wants to use the same registration for a new FMCG (spices) venture. Experts confirm this is possible by amending the business details on the GST portal and adding the relevant HSN codes. The business can update its goods and services as needed over time.

Hi, you can use it, Please amend the business details and add HSN.
You may amend the goods dealing time to time with the GST Portal

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details