Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Table 4A & 4B of GSTR9

Laltha Zuala (89 Points)

17 October 2021  

I have a doubt regarding Table 4A and 4B of GSTR9.

Suppose, I have made some mistake in one of my GSTR1 and showed the taxable value to be higher than actual value, but the taxable value in GSTR3B is correctly entered by me. Which value will be reflected in GSTR9? R1 or 3B value.

e.g. Due to a mistake in January,2021 GSTR1 by Rs. 2 lakh, my total supplied taxable value becomes Rs. 27 lakh. But my actual total supplied taxable value was Rs. 25 lakh. This Rs. 25 lakh was correctly entered in GSTR3B. Which one will be autofilled in Table 4A of GSTR9 suppose if all my supplies are made to unregistered persons? Or in Table 4B if all my supplies are made to registered persons.

6 Replies

prasad Nilugal (Sr . Accountant and GST Practitioner . )   (7056 Points)
Replied 17 October 2021

All Data that you have filled in GSTR1 will be auto populated in Table 4 of GSTR9 , and all Data that you filled in GSTR3B will be auto populated in Table 9 of GSTR9 .
1 Like

Laltha Zuala (89 Points)
Replied 17 October 2021

Thank you so much.

Replied 17 October 2021

Table 4 and Table 9 of GSTR9 should tally or match .
1 Like

Laltha Zuala (89 Points)
Replied 17 October 2021

Does that mean that if Table 4 has to be edited, then Table 9 is also to be edited as per Table 4?

Replied 17 October 2021

As per your query you have filled GSTR3B correctly and paid tax , then there should not be any issue in Table 9 of GSTR9 .
1 Like

Laltha Zuala (89 Points)
Replied 17 October 2021

Ok. I was just asking considering a different scenario.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags